We’ve had a busy few weeks at Mojaba, and we’ve been working hard to bring you the biggest update yet. In the new Mojaba 1.2, you can customize nearly every element and see more analytics than ever before. Here’s a list of the what’s new in version 1.2. Click on the links to get a detailed run-down in the Mojaba help system.
- NEW FEATURE: Element Theming. You can now edit each element’s background, size, text, margins and borders individually, giving you powerful design capabilities.
- NEW FEATURE: Custom Headers and Footers. You can display (or not display) a standard or custom header and footer on each panel. For custom headers and footers, you choose the elements that appear on each page.
- NEW FEATURE: Nav Bar. The nav bar can hold up to five buttons in a horizontal row — similar to a desktop site’s nav bar. You can use this tool for easy navigation around your site.
- NEW FEATURE: Grid Element. Create up to three columns on your website for more variety. You can lay elements side by side, avoiding the “stacked” feel with a vertical-only approach.
- UPDATE: Text Element. Now you can change your text color and place images within a block of text with text wrap. You can also pop out the text editor for a larger workspace.
- NEW FEATURE: Google Analytics Tracking Support. See your Mojaba site traffic within Google Analytics using a Google Analytics Tracking ID.
- NEW FEATURE: Save as Draft from AppBuilder. Save a current version of your site as a draft for future use.
- UPDATE: Analytics. See total visits, visits by time of day, and length of visit. You can also tell which mobile device operating system accessed the site as well as where users were when they dial or ask for directions in relation to the client’s locations. We also show data the panels viewed and buttons clicked.
Thank you for your feedback over the last few weeks. It has been instrumental in releasing these new features and updates. Enjoy version 1.2, and let us know if you have any questions!