How It Works
Build a mobile website with Mojaba and add the PayPal element to a panel. Configure the PayPal account info, pricing options and the successful purchase message.
Customers can then use their smartphones to purchase virtually anything they can purchase through PayPal on a desktop site – all with a simple and secure experience made especially for mobile users. Customers have the option to log-in to PayPal OR pay with a debit or credit card.
In either case, customers review payment and shipping details and commit to the payment. After completing their payment, customers are presented with confirmation and are returned to the mobile website. All customer payments are processed on PayPal’s secure site.
Who Should Use It?
- Any organization that uses currently PayPal who is extending their marketing presence with a mobile optimized website
- Businesses that wish to offer a wide range of payment options without setting each one up in their own operational system
- Businesses and organizations whose customers and clients are security sensitive when it comes to the exchange of payment information
- Short-term fundraising and events
- Client must have a PayPal account
- Configuration only requires the email address associated with the PayPal account
- A Mojaba website with an annual subscription
- PayPal fees for transactions apply based upon the PayPal account holder’s agreement with PayPal.