1. Save a PDF of the Summary Analytics - The new feature makes sharing the basic statistics with a client or colleague simple. A click of the button creates a PDF file for emailing or printing.
2. Zoom-In Behavior for Maps on Mobile Sites – We made changes to the way centering behaved on maps on mobile websites. The zoom-In behavior sometimes pushed locations outside of the map view – especially if the maps had several locations displayed. With the changes zoom-in will no longer push selected locations outside of the map view.
3. Update Wufoo Forms to Support ‘Other’ Field- Provided support for a Wufoo API change so that a multiple choice field with an option for “Other” (shown above) will now display a text field for entry.
4. Changes to Footer Content Display – We made several changes to improve the display of and control over content in the Panel Footer.
5. Duplicate a Panel – With all the elements and styling choices available in Mojaba, a Panel can get full of customized content. You may now duplicate a Panel – and everything it contains – which is a great time saver during design.
6. Constant Contact Integration – Provide smartphone users with a simple and mobile-optimized form to grow your Constant Constant mail lists. This integration only needs you to have a Constant Contact account and select the mail list you want users to join. Watch the video for more details.
- No license fee
- Build unlimited previews
- Only pay for the sites you publish