1. Analytics – There are two new features for the Mojaba Analytics: Conversion Tracking Reports and Filter by Source.
Conversion Tracking Reports – We added support for custom reporting (conversion tracking). Mojaba users can see analytics information based on selected actions performed within the mobile site within the analytics section of the Mojaba Dashboard. Create a custom report by clicking the “Add New Custom Report” link within the Custom Reports menu. Like all other analytics, custom reporting is only available for published sites.
Filter by Source- Adds the ability to filter analytics in the dashboard by traffic source. The source selector is defaults to “All Sources” but also contains options to filter results by “direct traffic”, “search”, “desktop redirect” or “QR code” scans.
2. Wufoo Forms – Some updates and changes include:
- Added support for hidden fields in Wufoo forms.
- Fixed an issue where Wufoo forms would not render a phone input field with international formatting.
- Fixed a potential issue with European date formatting causing drafts to not save in the builder. Note that formatting is not carried to the mobile website as the user input controls for dates are handled natively by the device.
3. Button Styling and Colors- We’ve made changes to dialog buttons throughout Mojaba to more clearly indicate the appropriate action. The primary or expected action now appears as a blue button. Cancel actions are shown as a link.
And Over 36 Fixes and Tweaks – See the Version History in the Mojaba Summary page.
Available immediately for all Mojaba customers.
- No license fee
- Build unlimited previews
- Only pay for the sites you publish